Friday, July 24, 2009

Weekly Finals

So this week I wasn't going to go shopping because we are going on vacation, but there were some stuff we needed and it was finally on sale and the deals were to good to pass up.

My Publix totals were - $132.86 for $4.86 = a saving of $128 (96% OFF retail)

Talked with Becca while I was there and NONE of the Publix here are going to be taking Food Lion or Harvey's competitor coupons any more :(

But back to the savings!!! The Chef Boyardee they paid me .15 cent per can and the large packs of 130 plates ended up being like a $1.50. WEUUWEE I love it when a plan comes together.

Mom also went with me shopping. No pictures of her stuff (it is totally different than mine) but she purchased $153.58 for $4.67 OOP = a savings of $148.91 (that 97% OFF retail folks) She is still doing the happy dance. Her best deals were Hormel pre-cooked dinner meat for $2 (saved like $6) and Eight O'Clock Coffee for $1.50 a bag.

Ya'll holla with your savings for this week!!! :}

No comments:

Post a Comment