Monday, September 28, 2009

Brent French...I had a great trip to Publix today. Purchased $158.01 and only paid $12.70. This is a savings of 92%. Woo Hoo!!!

Tiffany Maybin I have never been a coupon clipper. I always shopped with the store sales ad and saved by purchasing store brands. I was in Saturday's class and for my first shopping trip on Sunday, I think I did pretty well! I did not have a huge amount of coupons to use, however, I applied my newly learned knowledge and rang up $129.27 and paid $74.88! I'M SOLD!!! I'm collecting coupons as fast as I can get my hands on them now - just wait till next week!!! Thanks Lindelon!!!!!

Elaine McCroan went to Publix (University Parkway) tonight and bought $113.22 worth of groceries for $37.76! Savings of 67%. And I found a new coupon booklet by the buggies, just inside the door.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment