Monday, November 30, 2009

Janice Kiefer - Okey, I am being told I am obsessed with coupons. Determanation gave me OOP $70.00 for over $200.00 worth of items. I have my turkey,dressing, and desserts. I think I am getting this down, thanks diva!

 

Susan Marshall - Went to the Grand Opening of the new Publix. Spent $103.17 My OOP was $29.69. Savings of $73.48!!! Thanks Lindelon for helping me fine tune my coupon skills.
If y'all haven't taken a class yet, do it!

Ceci Price - Small purchase but spent $3.65 on $11.69 worth of stuff.... Saved $8.04

Janice Kiefer - I am so excited. Yesterday I made two trips. First I went to Food World for some meat, because I had a $5 off $40.00. Qs galore!! I got $100 with $44 in meat, OOP 48$,I had alot of other stuff too. Then I went to the New Publix with $237 and OOP $85. I have more grocries then I have had for years and have saved over $500 in four months. This is fun. Thanks for all your work, you make it so much easier. Oh, at Food World I got 25 cent milk for a half gallon. Q's on the meat, yogurt and almost every item.

Ceci Price - Went to publix filled a new RX and got a $25 gift card so.... Total groceries $116.18 Savings $54.68 OOP (after gift card) $36.50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW I rock, thanks Lindelon.

Elaine McCroan was at Wags this am...bought 2 boxes character band-aids (Sponge Bob and Barbie)and 4 character OralB stages toothbrushes (Barbie and Spiderman)...OOP just $2.45. These will be Christmas presents for the twin neice and nephew. They love character stuff. OH, & THE BEST PART!!!!!!! I GOT $6 BACK IN REGISTER REWARDS!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment