Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sabrina Hull Target trip this morning! Total was $55.18 - oop was $16.80, saved $38.38!! It's great coupon shopping! I even had an older gentleman stop me outside the store and he asked me "Just out of curiosity how much did you save using those coupons?" When I told him - his response was he was going to have to try it!

Ceci Price -  Went to Publix, Total $173.49 OOP $68.32 Savings $105.17 or 61%. Woohoo! Couldn't do it without you thank you so much.

Joy Fretwell - I FINALLY got my first OOP -ZERO (0)-. Last week Walgreens had their soup $.50 each. Had two (2) $1/2. Bought 4 cans. Cashier rang it up and said you owe $2 then gave her 2 coupons and then she said you owe "uhm", eyes went into shock mode, put items in the bag and said have a great day. Guess she was as SHOCKED as I was. Not a lot of items but it was FREE to me.

Heather Dixey - I got two boxes of therma care for $1.98. I am happy happy bout it:-)
 
Kathryn Lenardon - I got yo-plus yogurt at Publix. BOGO with $1 off each item. I paid .55 for 8 yogurts!!!!!!
 
Cassia McShannon - Just bought $40+ in groceries last night from Publix, OOP $8.01!!
 
 
Alicia Medina - Walgreens has some great deals this week with the in store coupons from the paper & manufacture coupons I spent about $7 and saved $17 yesturday!! Mac-n-cheese is only 59 cents!!  Oh ya Walgreens also has scotch tape for 39 cents (limit 3) great for wrapping those gifts!!  
 
Tiffany Maybin - I ran to Walgreens at lunch. Saved $17.83 - OOP - $8.40
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment